Audrey II WIP

biomechanoid56

This is going to be my first attempt at sculpting and casting my own work, so it is going to be a learning process. I am sculpting the small version of the plant from early in the movie and I have just started sculpting the main body of the plant and a couple leaves. I'll post progress as I have time to work on it.

If you decide to make a few copies for sale, I'd be interested. Especially if you plan to cast the head seperate from the leaves for ease of painting,

Here is my first finished Audrey II sculpt. I am currently reworking the leaves to make them a little smaller and closer together, without the gaps between the layers of leaves. I am also changing the texture on the yellow leaves to make it more accurate to the original. Please let me know what you all think. I hope to mold it once sculpted and make a few copies.

Please let me know when you offer copies of this... I just found the accurate can at a flea market and want to build an Audrey ASAP!

Made a little progress re-sculpting the leaves. I wanted them to fit around the main pod a little tighter and cleaner than my first attempt, so you cant really see into the leaves too much. I also went for a different texture on the second layer of leaves, trying to match it closer to the original. Let me know what you think.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back