Auctionsherpa-Recaster?

ReplicaGod

Alright, this person on eBay has a nice Judge Dredd pistol. But before I do any business with them after looking at their past feedback, it brings up the possibility that this person is a recaster. So before I buy one, can anyone tell me if it is or not?
auctionsherpa | eBay

The BSG stuff and the Riddick gun look like Matuso's; the pic "on the deck railing" of the Riddick IS a pic Matt has posted.

Jedifyfe might be able to ID the Iron Mag covers.

Could be legit stuff that they're reselling, but... :confused

edit - justed posted the links to this over at Matt's forum

The way he talks up his stuff makes me want to stay far far away!!! Apparently he is the only person ever to offer a light up Lawgiver in the history of eBay?!?

Quote "HERO Lawgiver was made by an industry professional and was built to last ! If this was an album it would be called "The Best of Judge Dredd"

Sounds dodgy!!

i was under the impression that auctionsherpa and matsuo were the same person. both of them use a ton of similar pictures of the same props.

i do know that auctionsherpa and hoist73 is the same person. he's also been known as redneck, porkchopexpress, man toys and a lot of other names. there's a long long history of ripping people off.

Last edited:
Alright, this person on eBay has a nice Judge Dredd pistol. But before I do any business with them after looking at their past feedback, it brings up the possibility that this person is a recaster. So before I buy one, can anyone tell me if it is or not?
auctionsherpa | eBay

i spoke with this man myself i am making a full METAL lawgiver and this guy said its made by a pro then i asked who and he said himself.. then i asked more questions seems very shady... i wanted one for more measurements.. and he wasnt very happy about that and i named all of the people who made them and he stopped writing me! i would stay away i had to team with someone else to get proper measurements for my full metal one i am going to be selling

Look at the helmet he is selling, then checkout this For Sale thread on the Aliens Legacy. Same helmet. But hell, he might had bought the helmet and is now reselling it??????

legacy dude bought a helmet from the ebay seller.......... the buyer of that helmet then sold the helmet on legacy and used the pics the ebay seller has because that was his actual helmet he had bought........ and was at the time selling on legacy. he took new pics when this question was asked and you could see the new pics and ebay used ones were in fact the same helmet the legacy guy had up for grabs.

i thought the ebay was matsuo myself, the ebay seller and legacy seller are not the same person iirc, whomever the ebay seller is he has one set of pics for relistings

legacy dude bought a helmet from the ebay seller.......... the buyer of that helmet then sold the helmet on legacy and used the pics the ebay seller has because that was his actual helmet he had bought........ and was at the time selling on legacy. he took new pics when this question was asked and you could see the new pics and ebay used ones were in fact the same helmet the legacy guy had up for grabs.

i thought the ebay was matsuo myself, the ebay seller and legacy seller are not the same person iirc, whomever the ebay seller is he has one set of pics for relistings

sherpa is NOT matsuo i spoke with him about lawgiver because once again i am makin a new one he told me thats not him i would say its quarlo 98%

Guys he's just a reseller, I've sold a lot of guns to him in the past. I also gave him permission to use some of my pix.

Thanks for the vigilence but the pitchforks and torches are best used elsewhere.

M

i know i'm probably completely unknown around here but i've had many many run-ins with auctionsherpa. i highly suggest that you find another person to buy from.

i rarely post here but i come to the site every day. i would hate to see one of you guys get ripped off by this guy.

I sent him some questions about his Halo SMG about 6 or so months back before I joined here. He replied with a barley legible but condescending answer telling me to stop wasting his time, I was already put off by everything else and that sealed my conviction not to deal with him.

Re: Colonial Marines Smartgun

A lot of the pictures for that seller look to be Matsuo's.

If that IS Matsuo, he's a veteran member here & a creator of MASTERPIECES.

If that's NOT him, he should probably be reported (or at the very least, politely questioned).

Last edited:
Re: Colonial Marines Smartgun

no this guy is not matsuo... matsuo claims that he is allowed to use his images.. i have had problems with this buyer before i would not buy off of him... i believe he is a recaster / scam... there is another thread about this guy search his name on here
edit*** here is the link http://www.therpf.com/f9/auctionsherpa-recaster-not-143315/

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back