ATTN: Designers and costumers.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Rams

So, I've got a list of costumes I'd like to make eventually and some of them, I think, are going to be a bit complex (since I want to make them as close to screen quality as I can afford.) I'm going to list the ones I have interest in below. That being said, for the purposes of this post I'd really like some input from people who actually have the skills, knowledge and ability to craft costumes on how best to approach making these. Specifically, the first entry on the list.

Fremen Stillsuit from the original Dune, or the SciFi Channel series.

Dr. Doom (and a way to possibly reflect the fact that he's a powerful sorcerer. Runes for example.)

Sabertooth (X-Men 1)

Moon Knight

I want to make all of these eventually to cosplay with, but the first two are the one's I'd like to complete soonest. I expect I'll need to ask someone to commission many of the parts of each of these costumes, since I have no skill or equipment with which to craft any of these costumes. So, I'd love to hear what you veterans have to say.

And thanks for reading this.

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.