ATTENTION CARLART... I spoke to yur mamma and she said...

Faken

EMPTY YOUR DAMN PM INBOX!!!! LOL! Trying to PM you bro and your inbox is full of fanmail... make some room!

Dan

I dont think hes doing anything with the backpack thats starting to look like he gave up on it. Hes got himself a girlfriend and is doing his political stuff and dont have time to play with us anymore.

Well hopefully his Girlfriend understands his hobbies so he is free to finish up the backpack...just when it was getting "Accurized!"

I'm already currently trying to get a list of all the medical tools for when I will buy one from Carl I hope to see this backpack of his finished or I build my own accurate backpack.

I'm already currently trying to get a list of all the medical tools for when I will buy one from Carl I hope to see this backpack of his finished or I build my own accurate backpack.
Hes allready got all the tools for it but I dont think hes doing anything with it. Its been pushed back so many times its never gonna happen. Your probably better off given it a go yourself if you want one. Hell I may give it a go even though I have no use for it myself. Theres probably still enough of a demand for it that I could sell a few.

Hes allready got all the tools for it but I dont think hes doing anything with it. Its been pushed back so many times its never gonna happen. Your probably better off given it a go yourself if you want one. Hell I may give it a go even though I have no use for it myself. Theres probably still enough of a demand for it that I could sell a few.
Well I thought if he had finished it would just be the Backpack/Medkit and the tools would have to be purchased as an optional or seperate detail to make it more accurate per the wearer's desire?

Jeezus---what's with all the insanity? It's never gonna happen? C'mon Dwayne. I know I'm slow but for Chrissakes.
The medkit is basically done but is on the back burner until the backpack is finished. The medkit is not a priority right now. I've got a couple of items to cast for some folks for the SDCC next week, as well as my personal life consumed with real world ***** these days.

I really really wanted to have the backpack done in time for this year's SDCC. Unfortunately it isn't, add to that, I have yet to build a roto caster for the thing after I mold it. it's just going to have to wait a little while longer, guys. I am truly sorry. I've got some time I'm taking off in the weeks ahead, hopefully that will bear some fruit.

Oh, and Scotty, ya know I'm gonna git ya for that Rosie palm post, ya bastid!
fing36.gif

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back