Attempt at a master chief

Gundamsam

Hi,
All first time poster... but a long time lurker.
this is my first time trying to post some of the work ive been doing, at this current point in time im working on a halo 3 Master Chief. I know theres quite a few noob mistakes already lol but i hop eany of you guys could try and impart some wisdom to me (fingers crossed) any help would be much appreciated

This is now my current point on this helmet, slowly shaping the boddy filler getting some harder and sharper lines to the edges again any help would be much appreciated

looks good, 1 thing tho: did you not resin the inside? looks like its just plain paper
Hey EyeofSauron, yes i did resin the inside also, i firstly brushed on a couple of coats on the out side just to help firm up the card a little then i gave quite a liberal coat of resin on the inside

no fibreglass, tho? i would at least slush the inside to give it more stability. otherwise it might be prone to cracking
ah right ok i have had a couple of problems with some small cracks, thanks for the advice when i get some time free i will definatly be fibreglassing the inside!!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back