Attaching My P1 Bio To My Mask

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

catolak

I recently bought a mask and P1 bio. When I try to put the bio over my mask it has the tendency to rub off some of the paint.
Is this something that usually happens?
The maker of the mask used Perma-Wet to seal it. Wondering what I could do to prevent this from happening?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Kithunter

sadly it something that happens...

one thing i've done in the past is earth magnets attached to the bio and inside the mask, these help "lock" the bio so it doesn't shift as much.
Also once you attached the magnets to the bio, you might want to think of cutting a thin piece of fabric in the shape of the bio and placing it as an inlay on the bio to prevent the resin from rubbing mask the inside..

just a thought...

MEANGENE83

Sr Member
Good advice Andrew.

Walmart sells some Felt 12" x 12" Adhesive backed sheets. You peel off the backing paper and can stick it right into the bio.The felt is super sift and very thin so it doesn't add any weight to the helmet.

avpfan36

Good advice Andrew.

Walmart sells some Felt 12" x 12" Adhesive backed sheets. You peel off the backing paper and can stick it right into the bio.The felt is super sift and very thin so it doesn't add any weight to the helmet.

That sticky backed felt doesn't like my bio for some reason, always falls off after about an hour. Gonna have to glue on the peices!