Attaching a Bio to an Undermask

Firestorm2408

Okay I've looked through the huntorials to no avail so here I am posting yet another noobish question :)

I've just bought a wolf undermask from usurper and I plan to pair it with Caseys wolf bio my question to you folks is what is the best way to attach it to the undermask without it falling off BUT at the same time be able to be taken off at a moments notice?

I have seen this done in videos but I am unsure as to the best method...

So can you folks help an underling out? =]

hi, i have attached my bio over tha mask using six heart magnets (neomidium magnet, nichel ec...), i put three disk magnets under the bio, one with 18kg of attraction force, and the other two with 16kg attraction force, inside the mask there're also three magnets one 16kg and the other 8 kg. I have disposed them at triagle: ° ° and the helmet fit very well. °

To dispose them to allowed the bio to fit well on the mask you can put before the magnets under the bio and when you have fixed them (to do this you can use the superglue),you can put the others inside the mask using the superglue and cover them after with liquid latex from inside the mask. You have to experiment how magnets you want to put, in what position and ec...

another advice if i can; be careful of what helmet you want to use because i had to change three bio before i found the right one that fit on my mask... Choose one that let you to see outside quite well like the P1 bio or scar or chopper.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back