Attach Netting

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Ostberg

Hello there!

This is something i'd like to work with alittle more to make it easier, aswell as getting suggestions and help from the rest of you.
As soon as i got my predator skin done, i ran into a problem, how do i put on the netting the fastest and easiest way while avoiding it falling off?​

What i did was to wear a second belt around my waist wich was holding up the netting for my legs, then i had a kilt-like cloth around my waist to cover it, and to hold the armor up.

Now i've been thinking if it would be possible to "mold" the net with latex into the legs to hold it up. If you just attach the netting around the upper part of your pants/legs, you could always pull the netting up if you would have to repair the skin.
In case you wonder, my latex skin is a two part suit, legs and long sleeved shirt, using two nets, one for the legs and one for the top part.​
Maybe i'm the one who should go over to an overall skinsuit and "overall-netting"? but i just thought it would be more flexible and easy-wearing with pants & shirt, instead of an overall, i haven't tried a latex overall, but i didn't experience any problems moving around with my skin.​

Now here's my question to you. How do you do with your netting?

/Ostberg.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.