Limited Run Atreides Dress Uniform Collar Pins (Dune 2021)

CrossfireProps

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey all! Wanted to share an upcoming run of the Atreides Dress Uniform Collar Pins I now have in production. This will be a limited run of 100 pairs (left and right) and should be available mid December 2021. Price will be $20-25 per pair with free US shipping.

Pins will feature dual plating, black nickel and matte brass, as well as dual clasps on the back. They measure 2 inches wide and 4mm thick.

I spent quite a while searching for clear references and tweaking the design, and am really happy with the results and accuracy.

If you're interested please reply to this thread and I'll message you once they become available. I'll post any production updates here as well.

Be sure to keep an eye out for more Dune things coming soon!

Atreides Dress Pins Renders.jpg

CrossfireProps I'm interested as well.
Have you considered making the smaller chest versions?
I’ve looked into it, I’d like to do it eventually! Looking at close ups from the prop exhibit it looks to be a black urethane rubber with powders applied directly to the mold for the colors. The red looks to be a fabric, almost elastic like, laid on top of the cast part.

With part 2 fast approaching I have the itch to make these again! Talking with other manufacturers to see who can make it happen.

With the first attempt, the definition between the two colors was messy, and had visible drips of the brass onto the black which is why I canceled it.

AA33330D-437C-4032-873A-A54D648CD678.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back