Atlantis Stargate made by the USS Joshua

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Jadzia

This Stargate was a combined effort by the USS Joshua a sci fi club based in the DFW area. There was a core group of four people who designed and created it but our entire club helped including me. It took over a year to build from start to finish. The constellations light up and it plays the stargate theme song. Work is being done I believe to make the lights go around in a circle as if it is dialing.

We have taken it to Dallas Comic Con and Space City Con and enjoy sharing it with others.

DSCF6444.jpgIMG_1704.jpgDSCF7999.JPG
DSCF7995.jpgDSCF6528.JPGDSCF7433.JPG
DSCF7401.JPG

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

skua

Well done. Is awesome and seem to be removable and sized to fit in almost any event.:thumbsup
I am seriously envious.:devil

Alan Castillo

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Holy cow ! Very well done on this :thumbsup Now that's something that would make the entrance to a prop room !

Alan Castillo

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Can't stop looking at this ! Just fantastic ! I'm in the middle of watching SGA at the moment, so this is really a double pleasure to see :D