AT-AT FEET!

GEEK1138

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
OK guys, just a quickie project...I have been asked to produce a coupla 1/6 feet of the AT-AT walkers; one from TFA where Rey is sitting in the shade of a half buried foot, eating her lunch, and one from ESB

3D printed this one. Still got the painting/weathering to do
vMrJixzl.jpg

CUqEGidl.jpg
AJiqUiul.jpg

And scratch built this one for the Hoth scene...still needs finishing off and panels and detailing before the paint goes on
emwR7hml.jpg

ooh, I'm curious to see a 1/6 Speeder with the foot.

Based on the C-3PO figure it looks like you went with the larger AT-AT scaling compared to the undersized one used in the ESB scene?

i.e. the ESB foot from the crushing shot is too small when compared with scaling in other shots

Yep Great project, this is going to be nice watching the progress on this NICE Workmanship keep it going and Thanks for sharing.

Looking very cool indeed mate...but for one lill' detail: the widget on the bottom left of the foot doesn't seems to contain some sand/wear and tear:unsure: Eager to see the other foot painted and stuff(y)(y):notworthy::notworthy:

Thats so awesome looking. At least there was some cool thought put in TFA with her living in the old foot like that.
And this thread was done so fast back in April, I totally missed it.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back