AT-AT Driver pics wanted

Keith

Sr Member
I'm looking for as many pics/screen grabs as possible of AT-AT driver helmets.
I think i've probably all the photos there are of them, but you never know :)

I would really appreciate it if someone could post some high quality screen grabs of them.

Thanks,

Keith.

BTW, does anyone know if those little red and grey squares that cover the screws at each side of the mohowk are the furniture feet that were used on the hoth electrobinoculars?

Keith.

Here's a few - still not great though.
There's so little reference for these guys...

PDVD_035.jpg

PDVD_029.jpg

PDVD_027.jpg

PDVD_022.jpg

PDVD_020.jpg

PDVD_014.jpg

PDVD_013.jpg

PDVD_006.jpg

img302.jpg

Anson

Not high quality, but here are a few images I adjusted in an attempt to bring out the details in the greeblies.

[attachmentid=7444][attachmentid=7445][attachmentid=7446]

Exuse me... But have the red stripe been added afterwards on the new movie.
In the one photo there is no RED stripe on the mohawk.. But it is on the other... :confused

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TMP @ Apr 7 2006, 09:00 PM) [snapback]1222234[/snapback]</div>
Exuse me... But have the red stripe been added afterwards on the new movie.
In the one photo there is no RED stripe on the mohawk.. But it is on the other... :confused
[/b]

It was probably intended to be scenes from inside two different at-at walkers although I do believe they added the orange stripes either manually when shooting the scenes or digitally afterwards. Notice in the pics I posted above, there is a black spot to the upper left of the left canister. That spot is present on both the helmet with the orange stripe and on the one without in the exact same spot.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back