AT AT Driver compad HELP!!!!!

seswa

Does anyone have any detailed pics of the AT AT Driver compad?

any help would be greatly appreciate or if anyone makes them please contact me ASAP.

I've been trying to get this one done for a long time. Not easy to get good reference pics, especially for scale. Even asked here on the board a couple of times...
If it's any help, I believe the same greeblie is used on the "snowtrooper commander" costume as well as on (some of the) Cloud City Ugnaughts.

I sent what reference pics I had to a friend who promised he'd attempt doing a CAD drawing.
If and when he comes through - I'll post pics.

If someone already made one - I'd be very interested as well.

/Pontus

<div class='quotetop'>(AlderaanGirl @ Jun 3 2006, 05:31 PM) [snapback]1255424[/snapback]</div>
I've only seen detailed commpad pics of X-wing and Tie Pilots. Are they the same?[/b]
It looks like theAT-AT guys have a kind of comm greeblie on the left gauntlet instead.... their jumpsuits do have the sleeve pocket for the "regular" commpad though.

<div class='quotetop'>(SL3844 @ Jun 5 2006, 11:47 AM) [snapback]1256587[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>(AlderaanGirl @ Jun 3 2006, 05:31 PM) [snapback]1255424[/snapback]
I've only seen detailed commpad pics of X-wing and Tie Pilots. Are they the same?[/b]
It looks like theAT-AT guys have a kind of comm greeblie on the left gauntlet instead.... their jumpsuits do have the sleeve pocket for the "regular" commpad though.
[/b][/quote]
You're right SL3844. I just noticed that in my visual dictionary (I wasn't looking at the book originally :unsure ). I wish they took more detailed pictures. It looks like a small round greeblie on top of the commpad and that the commpad is on top of the left gauntlet glove, like you said.

Hmm. This might be a long shot, but there's a similarity between the AT-AT driver commpad and the ESB electrobinoc greeblie... (sorry for the crappy VD scan...)

at_at_greeblie_binoc.JPG

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back