AT-AT diorama - FINISHED PAGE 6!!!

Thanks everyone!
3 phase - The diorama is pretty big, about 70cm/70cm so unless you have a devoted area to keep your stuff it kinda gets in the way! I really don't mind breaking it up (which I won't do for some time, just in case). I've been thinking I will keep one of them and sell the other two, and create smaller dioramas for each in their own perspex boxes, with troops and snowspeeders etc. This would make them a lot more transportable and I think they will look pretty cool as their own vignettes.
The main thing for me is the photos... as long as I have enough photos myself (and there are a lot more!) I'd be happy. I'm also going to take some stereoscopic photos when I get the time, so I'll be able to view the pics on my 3D TV.

And.... of course I need to raise funds for my next model ;)

Masterpiece.

Stunning work Christrom. You certainly pulled out all of the stops on this one. Very nice photography, it feels like I'm right there watching the battle unfold before me.

That is a masterpiece. It would be shame to see it split up since the whole scene is so impressive, but at least you'll have these pictures

^ I will keep one of the AT-ATs myself, and I try not to get too precious with things if I can help it. Besides, these will make neat individual pieces. But I'm hanging on for a bit... I'm in no rush :)

That's just straight out of the movie. Amazing! I once considered keeping a coffeetablebook about George Lucas career only because it hade one gorgeous gritty b/w picture of that scene and you just nailed it. Fantastic!

^ I will keep one of the AT-ATs myself, and I try not to get too precious with things if I can help it. Besides, these will make neat individual pieces. But I'm hanging on for a bit... I'm in no rush :)

I might be interested in one of the AT-AT's if time is right :)

I'm having a break from them, but I may do a scratch build of a different subject soon. Your walker is coming on incredibly well... it will be nice to see it primered up

That's some great work! Wouldn't have thought the kits details were so off from filming models.

Excellent job.

:thumbsup
Jon

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back