AT ACT Driver lifesize bust

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Dmase AT ACT

Hey guys, I would like to add a AT ACT Driver (Rogue One) lifesize bust to my collection. Does anyone offer this as a commision build?
The helmet and armour are almost identical to a Shoretrooper. For the armour the files from Paul Prentice or the already finished (except for the paintjob) parts from imperialsurplus seem to be great options and for the Shoretrooper helmet there are many options. The problem is that all options bring me to total cost (including paintjob, display stand, custom charges and shipping) for the bust of above 1250 Euro which is just too much for me. I'm from Germany and therefore I'm hit with 25% customs charges and high shipping cost for items from outside the EU.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.