Assassins Creed and Sith Crossover Build - Completed

Discussion in 'Star Wars Costumes and Props' started by Jellyhugo, Sep 4, 2015.

1. Jellyhugo

Jellyhugo Active Member

Greeting fellow RPF members!

I am currently working on a project. Its going to be a crossover. I have narrowed my choice to 3 of these lightsabers. Any thoughts and opinions would greatly be appreciated.

lightsaber 1.jpeg

lightsaber 2.jpeg

lightsaber 3.jpeg

Will post progress pics here shortly

Last edited: Oct 27, 2015
  2. Jellyhugo

Jellyhugo Active Member

Re: Star Wars crossover project - need help with lightsaber choice

Just started my tunic. * those socks look good. lol

20150830_132915.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Cutting out armor pieces right now. Came out fairly descent. Going to mess around with them tomorrow.

20150904_225812.jpg

3. harrisonp

harrisonp Well-Known Member

What is the crossover?

4. Jellyhugo

Jellyhugo Active Member

I am working on a Sith Assassins Creed cosplay. Just finished writing a back story. I am super stoked about this idea of mine.

5. Jellyhugo

Jellyhugo Active Member

Progress update...Still playing around with L200.
    20150905_223533.jpg
    eventually will be attached to belt.

20150905_223517.jpg
    Gauntlets - preliminary
    going to include heavy weathering on these.

20150905_223504.jpg
    Leg armor
    *Goal is to attach assassins symbol on both leg pieces

20150905_223450.jpg
    upper arm
    battle damage will be done fore these

Most of this cosplay will be cloth. I want to add a few pieces of armor into the mix. These are just preliminary ideas. Going to try and finish my tunic this week. Already have robe. That way i can see what will work and not work. I already ordered one saber which will be my "hidden" blade. The other saber is what i need some thoughts and ideas on.

6. Jellyhugo

Jellyhugo Active Member

Re: Star Wars crossover project Sith/Assassins Creed- need help with lightsaber choic

As i began furthering my research, I am going towards the style of the gauntlet from Assassin's creed syndicate. Currently drawing up a template. Will be making it out of L200.

7. mirsylus

mirsylus Active Member

Re: Star Wars crossover project Sith/Assassins Creed- need help with lightsaber choic

i know the middle saber you chose is pretty chunky and hard to wield.

Have you looked at www.Vadersvault.com at all? far superior sabers. a bit pricier than ultrasabers,but definitely a better product. check out their combat class sabers.

8. Jellyhugo

Jellyhugo Active Member

Thanks! I never looked at them at all. Will take a look now. Appreciate the feedback.

9. Jellyhugo

Jellyhugo Active Member

Just picked up some material to finish my gauntlet. Will post pics this weekend if everything goes well.

10. Jellyhugo

Jellyhugo Active Member

Both lightsabers will be in today and tomorrow. I will post pictures. Still working on the gauntlet. As soon as I get a chance, I will post progress pictures.

11. Jellyhugo

Jellyhugo Active Member

Gauntlets are almost complete. Need to add one more thing and some detail work.
    assassins gauntlets.jpeg

12. Jellyhugo

Jellyhugo Active Member

School has been so demanding this pass few weeks so I do apologize for not keeping up with my progress. I had got many things accomplished.

13. Jellyhugo

Jellyhugo Active Member

gauntlet without symbol.jpeg

assassins gauntlets.jpeg

side view of gauntlet.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

I needed to add more detail to gauntlet assassin symbol so i tweaked it.

gauntlets.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

I finished working on my stencil to add the sith symbol to the middle of the assassin symbol.

stencil.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

As of right now, I am just wearing the under tunic due to my sith robe. With my black renaissance shirt underneath, it already gets super hot.
    tunic.jpeg

14. Jellyhugo

Jellyhugo Active Member

Belt that I made from L200 foam. Still need to add the symbol to the middle. Found this cheap cummerbund on amazon. In the picture, you will see one of my light sabers. I got two from www.ultrasabers.com. The one that I will be wielding is the dark shock handle. (will post close up images later this week) I ordered a second blade 26" so i can keep it clipped underneath my belt and walk around without having the actual blade hit the ground. My second lightsaber is my hidden blade. (will post images later this week)

belt front.jpeg

sideview belt.jpeg

15. SfS

SfS New Member

Re: Assassins Creed and Sith Crossover Build

How's progress coming along with this?

Jellyhugo likes this.
  16. Jellyhugo

Jellyhugo Active Member

Progress update. I tweaked my gauntlets a little bit to give more detail.

20151022_101551.jpg

20151022_005704.jpg

Last edited: Oct 27, 2015
  17. Jellyhugo

Jellyhugo Active Member

There was still something missing on my gauntlets as i didn't like the rope strings that I had glued on them. So i started to working on a better wrap method to make it "pop" more. WIP pics

20151024_092417.jpg

20151024_102042.jpg

18. Jellyhugo

Jellyhugo Active Member

Finished arm wraps

20151027_085810.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Belt progress pictures. I made the belt out of L200 foam, black pleather material
    20151027_090002.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Found a red cummerbund on amazon for $5. Added the Assassins symbol and Sith symbol to it. I am super stoked how it came out.

20151027_090031.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Going to another variation of sith symbol to both sides to significant the importance of the character

19. Jellyhugo

Jellyhugo Active Member

I decided to make some leg armor (more like thigh armor) out of L200 foam. Need to add some more symbols i think however, it will be under my tunic.

20151027_085831.jpg

20. Jellyhugo

Jellyhugo Active Member

I was able to complete my newly designed cosplay last week and took it for a test run this past Saturday. As i was trooping, my leg armor pieces kept sliding down. I used ties to wrap them around my legs as well as velcro (my go to fix) but yet they still were falling down. So i threw those in the car until i can fix it. I am thinking about using suspenders to hold them in place. As for my lightsabers, the one i am wielding is the dark shock hilt with a 26" blade. I can keep it connected to my quick clip underneath my robe and not have to worry about hitting it off the ground when i walk. My other saber (hidden blade) is the dark initiate hilt with a 6" blade. I got my lightsabers from www.ultrasabers.com
    Here is my finished cosplay for the Assassins Creed/Sith crossover. What do you guys think?

20151024_220339.jpg
    20151024_220355.jpg

20151024_220420.jpg

Delerane likes this.
  21. Jellyhugo

Jellyhugo Active Member

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk