assassins creed 4 pants?

Discussion in 'Replica Costumes' started by deathstroke132, Mar 24, 2015.

1. deathstroke132

deathstroke132 Well-Known Member

I am doing a black flag display and don't know what pants to use. Can anyone tell me what kind they are?

2. Risu

Risu Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

While they don't always look the same in every reference, the best rendered images make them look like the same pants as worn by the Spanish navy in the game. White herringbone linen breaches.

3. deathstroke132

Would there be an alternative to them?

4. Risu

What do you mean? If you follow the less detailed reference, you could just make them white. Or if you really just don't care, you could use white sweatpants. They're mostly covered. It's all about the level of effort and detail you want in your project.

5. deathstroke132

Well I know that but I don't have that much money. How much would the other pants cost?

6. Risu

I don't know if there's any place that sells white breaches. If there is, they'd probably run about $100.

7. Cameron1138

Cameron1138 Active Member

If you can't find truly accurate pants I'd just get some white slacks. You might even be able to find some at a thrift shop for just a few dollars.

8. Risu

Yea, it shouldn't be too hard to find white linen slacks in a thrift store. That would look pretty authentic.

Cameron1138 likes this.