Assassin's Creed 3 Naval Connor

FudgeMando

Hello After seeing the assassins creed 3 trailer i decide that i had to make a connor costume but because it is almost impossible to find a white trench coat and i have never really sown anything before im going with the naval costume
7Jw0gl.jpg

xN8Bml.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Assassin's Creed 3 build

I made a new tomahawk and updated in first post
For Halloween This year i wanted to do Connor from assassins creed 3
I now have the boots and the material for the leggings, i have pants ,a shirt ,and a duct tape quiver using this
tutorial from instructables. I will add an accurate strap and cover it with fabric or leather
pics will come tomorrow

Last edited:

shouldn't the Tomahawk blade look more like the Assassin's emblem though? still a nice piece though, well done

yes it should,after looking at it for a while ive decide that it needs a new head

Last edited:

i come bearing pics
the tomahawk version 3.0
bw5U2l.jpg

the quiver
UzPjss.jpg

and the target
ZnQd5s.png

i have also finished the bow but its just a pvc bow

i have also found a trench coat, some navy blue dye for it and some dowels for the arrows

Last edited:
if anybody does find a place to get reliable and good trench coats of just about any colo, that dont cost an arm and leg, please post
(fyi: the proper term would be "duster" or "long coat" sometimes called a "gentleman's coat" because "trench coat" originates from WWI where soilders were in the trenchs, and would cut off the bottom foot or mor of their coats, becuase of the water, blood, urine, and other fluids/waste they were walking thorugh would get on/in the coat,, so a ture "trench coat " only goes to about your knee or so. now u've had ur istory fact for the day)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back