Ash- Evil Dead 2, "Battle Gear" WIP

Joe Scrivens

Started sourcing foundation pieces for my new costume submission for Reel Icons. Dickies 574 workshirt, Dickies 874 workpants and Homelite Super 2. All sourced from the states as they don't exist here in the UK! Awaiting delivery :) Full build thread will be available on my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/blankpagepropsuk

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Double barrell shotgun dismantled and fibre glassed ready for repaint and weathering. No lineage to screen used prop though to scale for me and will be repainted and weathered to a good match.

Very nice!

Is that one of those edison gia....whatever his name was shotguns? I eyeball those every time I see one come for sale, but the posted length makes me nervous it might be undersized. Beautiful though. Truly looks the part.

Its a cheaper model from escapade fancy dress. 20inch barrell length. Looks proportional for me as i am small but i guess it is downsized a little.

Double barrell filled with resin to strengthen and end finished off with metal tubing. Time for reassembly, filling and painting.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back