Done / Completed **LINEAGE** Foundry Cast ANH Kenobi Stunt Hilts (ANH/ROTJ - V2/V3)

Sorry for the wait on the latest run, gang. What with the new research coming out, I think I want to go back and re-cast the hilts again to match the current supposed construction.

As I'm not making this for large runs and personally for people, I want the best I can offer and I don't think I'd be happy knowing something is out there that isn't up to current standards. I have the hilts pretty much finished with my current set up but I'm gonna do these again so they're up to snuff. I'll be updating the info and graphics in the OP as well so that they're current as well.

Thanks for hanging in there, folks!

In for next Gen raw cast

I'll put you down but, as you already know, something big this way comes and I'm gonna be restructuring a good portion of the run. So I'll leave it open for now until I get the info all updated and then I'll gauge the interest for the casts with the people already on the list after the change. I'm expecting a change in pricing and the options of the variants but until I get some things sorted first, I can't say more.

7F93086F-27EA-4E65-81D9-B95AA9801160.gif

I'm bumping this thread based on the messages I keep getting from new members asking for these things now. Given some happenings lately, I'm a little weary and suspicious of it, if I'm to be honest. If it's just ill-founded paranoia and the intentions are sincere and genuine, then this is just a reminder that I'm still working on casting what I can while working some things out, retooling much of my process now that I can produce lineage pieces and can better compare it to the available research material.

I'm sorry it's taking forever but I want to make these as true to the real things as possible; "museum quality" is my aim. I appreciate the interest and the patience from those that are hanging on, but please keep in mind that it's just me making these. I'm an amateur "smith" and machinist and am working on these with the time I can afford to, and I go in the order of those that have asked for them.

Some answers to the questions I get most: I do not keep substandard pieces beyond those I keep to experiment on, I will not sell those; I do not have completed hilts on hand, I'm not taking deposits for items that I don't have, and I will not bump people up if they pay me. When I am at a point where I'm happy with my results, I will update this project thread and send out inquiries to those on the the list already to gauge their interest still. After that, I will know what pieces and for whom I need to make them for based on those that still want them.

Last edited:
Okey-dokey, folks. It took some time to get here but a big change to the project has be done and the whole run updated. I don't expect many to stay on as there are new options and considering the provenance and work done to maintain it, there's been a price bump.

Please, everyone on the run and interested, read through the original post again to see if you're still interested and let me know if you're not either here or privately. I'll update the interest list as necessary.

Bumping this project to let everyone know I'm ready to get this going back in full force, if there are those still wanting it!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back