Done / Completed **LINEAGE** Foundry Cast ANH Kenobi Stunt Hilts (ANH/ROTJ - V2/V3)

Got mine all set up in Guinness’s ANH stunt, Just waiting for the switch, And thinking about motorising it, Not sure yet! But what a great piece, Thanks Poopa, Looking forward to my V3 now :)

Attachments

• F1A90198-1438-4EE3-B57D-E931E2CBC877.jpeg
    F1A90198-1438-4EE3-B57D-E931E2CBC877.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 194
Ah! So I read through some of this thread in my V3 research, but didn't read far enough to realize it was still ongoing!

I'd love to join the run 15 with a V3 (Current)

Yeah, it's still going. It just takes me forever to get a run out. ;)

I've got you added to the list. I need two more names to make it happen. Otherwise, the 14th run may be my last run. It seems the interest in these have faded for other offerings. I may just offer them as private commissions for people specifically looking for them in future, but I don't think people care enough to keep it going.

So, bump for more names!

Last edited:
No worries man, I appreciate even being able to read through this thread, definitely helped me visualize some stuff!

Well, by the time run 14 is done, let me know, and I might just commission you anyway haha. Or if someone drops out. And if I can’t afford it when that comes around then I’ll always have my Rudy V3 ;)

List updated with two more names, rounding out run 15. If there's more folks interested, I'll still take names, otherwise...

I've also updated the V2 rough-cutaway with something more in line with what I'm producing now based on current claims.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back