Done / Completed **LINEAGE** Foundry Cast ANH Kenobi Stunt Hilts (ANH/ROTJ - V2/V3)

Thats true im sorry I got excited haha, being re painted in the 90s.. yea hes right, spot on colors

Quick update:

Run 3 is nearly completed. I've had to recast the V2 a few times to get a really good, clean cast but I've got it and I'm in the process of boring out the hilts. This should be ready to ship out in the next week. So, folks on the 3rd run, you'll be hearing from me soon!

Same for the 4th run, folks! That's also coming up pretty soon.

Quick update:

Run 3 is nearly completed. I've had to recast the V2 a few times to get a really good, clean cast but I've got it and I'm in the process of boring out the hilts. This should be ready to ship out in the next week. So, folks on the 3rd run, you'll be hearing from me soon!

Same for the 4th run, folks! That's also coming up pretty soon.

Looking forward to it.

ive noticed on the v3 people are saying "stunt" am i missing something? is there 2 v3 options?
He is doing just a hole for the tang in the emitter for the Stunt version, among other details. I mean, you could always message him if you have other features on the brain...

ive noticed on the v3 people are saying "stunt" am i missing something? is there 2 v3 options?

Essentially "during-production" (stunt) and post-production (current). It's just down to different emitters but same hilt body. The "stunt" is currently what I believe what the resin stunt V3 has for an emitter based on the details of the neck and emitter.

Run 3 is finished and I've already started the 4th run. I would've sent these out sooner but I didn't like a few of the emitters and pommels and machined new ones.

20210306_175732.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back