Done / Completed **LINEAGE** Foundry Cast ANH Kenobi Stunt Hilts (ANH/ROTJ - V2/V3)

Updated the list of interested folks but I'll be updating this entire thread again soon. I'm working on my final proofs to get my final measurements honed in and I'll be cross-posting the final results here and on my research thread. From the way it's looking, I'm going to edit the run offerings completely and I'll be reaching out to the first 8 people on the list to confirm their orders before machining and fulfilling them (as I have the full materials in-hand for them).

Things are quickly falling into place for me to knock these out and really start the run. To anyone else seriously interested, this is another bump!

Big ol' update to the run: new photos, new and edited blurbs, new "old" options restored and updated.

Bump for interest and a reminder this thing is still live and well. It's taken 3 years to get to this point and I'm going to pull the trigger on this as soon as I contact the first 8 on the run to cement their orders and spots. And that will be in the immediate future.

Happy days these are.

The first 8 have been contacted. Once they've confirmed their orders, I'll continue machining the hilts.

It's taken time to get here but it's happening!

Bump for anyone else!

Is it still about a month and a half per run? I'd be interested in a V2 but I wouldn't be able to do it for a few months.

Is it still about a month and a half per run? I'd be interested in a V2 but I wouldn't be able to do it for a few months.

Yep. I'm no master machinist (yet) so I make sure to do all of the necessary due diligence per hilt. I only hope it doesn't deter too many away. This is my first run and I really want to provide something of genuine quality to the community.

That's the regular V3 version! The stunt doesn't have the socket hole up top, a slightly different emitter and stuff. Second from the right in his new group picture

Ah. I think I got it. Thank you.

Screen Shot 2020-11-08 at 11.22.11 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-11-08 at 11.26.10 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-11-08 at 11.26.36 AM.png

To double check, these are the "current" versions of the V3 shared stunt? If so, please put me down for the "current" version of the v3 shared stunt, NOT the "stunt" version.

Already have you down for a "current" version, skoota73. Unless specified, I assume people want the "current" version more. I mark those who want a "stunt" hilt with---uh, "stunt."

Oh, and updated the list.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back