Done / Completed **LINEAGE** Foundry Cast ANH Kenobi Stunt Hilts (ANH/ROTJ - V2/V3)

I am so close to signing up for this. Just too many projects going on at the moment.

I’ll come back after the weekend and decide if I can add this to the hoard of ROTJ hilts...

Interested!

Thought I already said that!

Finished as seen in the Shuttle trip, with visible seam of course, please!

Regards,

Alberto

Last edited:
Sorry for not sending out the invoices, but I'm needing to rebuild my forge. As soon as I get that sorted, we can get to work on these.

Hey if you have to recoup costs and ever do thus again, I'm game : D I know that's far in the future

Alright, don't get too excited yet. I've not started the run officially but I have updated this run with what I think is final...

As of right now, I'm looking to modify my set-up further in order to remedy the bite in the machined hilts completely. I'll be updating this further as I go. Stay tuned! If I can do that, then it's changing the photos in this thread and then I will follow through with the run!

Last edited:
I'm ready to start the run. Tentatively, I'm looking at the start of the new year, January. Of course, it depends on how many people are still seriously interested in having these things. I've already messaged the original guys on the list to see if they're still in to make sure. If so, this is still a-go.

So bump for the announcement and a gauge for interest!

I am on board, considering the result of your shared stunt version - I'm on board for a V3 and a full nipple as long as the price doesn't go too high (above like 4 or 5)

Agreed, Sorry if I came off the wrong way, I only meant if it had changed since you announced it. A lot of work goes into these, and I can only imagine

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back