Limited Run As-Production-Made Obi-wan ANH Stunt Hilts (Foundry Cast Alu)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

PoopaPapaPalps

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Sorry for the wait on the latest run, gang. What with the new research coming out, I think I want to go back and re-cast the hilts again to match the current supposed construction.

As I'm not making this for large runs and personally for people, I want the best I can offer and I don't think I'd be happy knowing something is out there that isn't up to current standards. I have the hilts pretty much finished with my current set up but I'm gonna do these again so they're up to snuff. I'll be updating the info and graphics in the OP as well so that they're current as well.

Thanks for hanging in there, folks!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.