Limited Run As-Production-Made Obi-wan ANH Stunt Hilts (Foundry Cast Alu)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

DannyP91

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Got mine all set up in Guinness’s ANH stunt, Just waiting for the switch, And thinking about motorising it, Not sure yet! But what a great piece, Thanks Poopa, Looking forward to my V3 now :)

Attachments

• F1A90198-1438-4EE3-B57D-E931E2CBC877.jpeg
    F1A90198-1438-4EE3-B57D-E931E2CBC877.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 66

PoopaPapaPalps

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Ah! So I read through some of this thread in my V3 research, but didn't read far enough to realize it was still ongoing!

I'd love to join the run 15 with a V3 (Current)

Yeah, it's still going. It just takes me forever to get a run out. ;)

I've got you added to the list. I need two more names to make it happen. Otherwise, the 14th run may be my last run. It seems the interest in these have faded for other offerings. I may just offer them as private commissions for people specifically looking for them in future, but I don't think people care enough to keep it going.

So, bump for more names!

Last edited:

Eruonen

No worries man, I appreciate even being able to read through this thread, definitely helped me visualize some stuff!

Well, by the time run 14 is done, let me know, and I might just commission you anyway haha. Or if someone drops out. And if I can’t afford it when that comes around then I’ll always have my Rudy V3 ;)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.