Article about Predator Costumes & The Hunters Lair I've written, and we're giving away a Bobble Head

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Pastry

Hey everyone,

My friend Ben and I have been working on predator costumes with all your help. I'm about to launch a website (Sept 21st) and I was so impressed with all the help and advice I got here that I've written an article about making predator costumes that focuses on the Lair. I've had help from Kithunter and Macguyer, predator666thepain666, Usurper and a few others on here, thanks to you all for answering my questions!

So I just wanted to let you all know the article will be up in a week or so at www.sentientonline.net. And anyone who posts on the site before Sept 21st goes in the running to win a Predator 2 Bobble Head, so I just wanted to give you guys the chance to enter as you all inspired the article. Anyone in the world can enter, we'll send it anywhere, no distance is too far!

Thanks everyone!

Cheers,
Alanna

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Uratz

Sr Member
Hey man I got a story for you. Just click on the link below my sig and I'll transport you to another world...

ancientpredator

Well maybe you have read that I won the competition.
I got the Bobble Head today. It took some time
It will get it's proper place on my trophy wall.