Arrested Development

re: Arrested Development - Season 4

Ironically I was on the last episode after re-watching the whole series of AD when I read this thread. I am so very happy.

I just got done re-watching Arrested Development again not that long ago, this is fantastic news!

It worked the second time.

Article seems kind of vague. It doesn't give a network and I'm confused if they are doing a movie or another season.

They announced a movie right after the show was cancelled, and they keep saying they are going to get around to it eventually.
Il believe it will actually get made when I see it in theatres.

Last edited:

I only watched it once and all I saw was dumb people acting like dumb people. I can't stand that kind of humor.

Give it another chance, it's incredibly smart, though much of it is so subtle as to be missed upon a cursory glance.

Brilliant wordplay, consistent comic characters that play off each other without ever changing the voice of the character, beautiful meta moments, funny visuals, angry family members. It;s got something for everyone!

-Nick

Looks like they are only doing 9-10 tv shows to catch everyone up before the movie.

ejzv3k.jpg

Yeah, like I'm going to watch that series in my $1700 dollar suit. COME ON!

Can't wait!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back