Arnold Schwarzenegger Terminator 1:4 Scale Bust

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Olimpo

More pictures please . I'm trying to Learn to sculpt BTW great job . I will like to see the tools ,you are using :)

mutronics

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
More pictures please . I'm trying to Learn to sculpt BTW great job . I will like to see the tools ,you are using :)
I should have some more pics at the weekend and i'll post some pics of the tools i've been using

Nice job t800 fanclab forever.
Thanks arty modeler! Yours is also looking excellent!

Now, with the new environment dedicated to sculpture, nothing stops you !!!
Fantastic start !! ;)
Thanks daredevil665!

mutronics

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Here we go Olimpo. These are the tools i use most of the time. I've also got a small loop tool which ive started using more of now as well.

Also got a small update.

Scote

That's a pretty good start! Are you doing a T2 version? Doesn't have his Bodybuilding stature that why.

mutronics

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
That's a pretty good start! Are you doing a T2 version? Doesn't have his Bodybuilding stature that why.
Thanks Scote!! I'll be adding more clay, he's going to have an in his prime bodybuilding body and probably the T2 face. Half his forearms and hands are going to be robotic.