Arnold Schwarzenegger as Terminator Pants Size?

thegreatgalling

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So, after days of Google searching, I can't get a jump on Arnie's pants size. I am working on a 1:1 and I am trying to create his T3 body type. My guess would be 36-38, but wanted to see if anyone ever gave this some thought.

Any help is appreciated!

In the original Terminator I believe he wore 34's. He has a tiny waist compared to his chest/shoulders but in T3, he could have jumped up to 36's. I don't think 38's.

At his peak he was 60 chest 28 waist.

By the time T-3 came along he could have very well been a 38.

A member here was on set and said Arnie looked horrible

Ha, still trying to key in on any definitive info.

Got a kick out of this, check out the inside of his screen-used pants from True Lies in 1994.

http://www.julienslive.com/view-auctions/catalog/id/36/lot/10944/

lot62656.jpg

35-39 inches :lol

Narrowing it down!!!

Ive seen an actor with a 30" waist wear size 36/38 pants. Pants sizes can vary for many reasons including whats available to stunt rigging purposes. Its not very comfortable to be harnessed up much less to be harnessed in pants that are not big enough to compensate. Arnie wasnt in the best shape for T3 but he was in his 50's, post open heart surgery and in some major back pain. Injuries lead to prolonged down time which lead to larger pants sizes. Stick with a 36/38 to be on the safe side.

Hey does anyone have any idea on the T2 Arnie leather overpant size? Thought this thread might be handy to ask this in;)

Best
Taz

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back