Arnold Attacked In South Africa

Captain Dunsel

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
His apparently happened this morning, in South Africa.

Looks like he’s ok, but this is pretty unbelievable.

Last edited:
What possible reason could anyone have for attacking the man? Did you dislike his last movie that much? I'm not a big fan of Will Ferrell but I'm certainly not going to smack the dude if I ever see him in public! Hell, I don't even think I would approach him and tell him I don't like his work. The guy is doing his best and has had many successes. Why would I approach him just to make him feel bad. But putting my hands on someone?
This guy has some very deep seated anger issues.

Yeah guy looks like he weighs a buck!

Ya got to come with a helluva lot more than that to move the Austrian Oak! :D

Arnold's self-image is so strong you can't shake his poise. Watch the video from 2003 when he was running for governor. He was going through a crowd and someone threw and egg at him. He wasn't fazed by that, either. He didn't insult or demean the protestor but said he found this expression of freedom of speech in the US to be a great thing unlike a communist or dictatorship where something like that would be unthinkable. And he said it with such impeccable sincerity you had no reason to doubt him.

Last edited:
Hey D48thRonin ! Thank you for that 2nd angle video! That first one made it look and sound like Arnold went flying into a group of women and children. And when the camera was focused for so long after the attack on the photographer's feet, I thought Arnold or someone in the crowd must have really been injured. I'm glad to see it hardly phased him and that noone at the event was injured. That was an Arnold sponsored event too! It's a crazy world we live in. Thankfully he still has a back forged by the riddle of steel! ;)

And there must be another Expendables movie coming out ... did y'all see how big Arnold's arms are?!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back