Arnold 2011 Videos

Yeah I know...I did a repost! It can be looked at a s a repost or...added to the right section. Cough. Yeah thats it!

When he stopped in front of me and opened his arms, you can see for a split second, i kinda froze up. It took me a second to realize his hand was reached out to greet me...

I was like HOLY ****!!! arnold (Dutch Himself!!!!) is standing in front of me. Not the terminator or conan...It really was a WTF? moment..kinda surreal. I also wanted to take my headpiece off but wanted to keep in character i thought it might have been cheesy if i did. Gene I think we got the "shot".

thanks for posting these in the right section scott.

AM

Very true Andrew,very true.when you think about it... you ended up having more pull than rodriguez.LOL
I big thank you goes out to Clay and all of the involved parties that helped our fearless leader to achieve this long over due dream!
I wish I could have seen the look of your kids faces when they saw you side to side with arnold! I bet in their book you're the coolest dad ever!
way to go family, way to go!
when you think about it, when was the last time arnold was with a pred?.....25 years ago?

MY boys are estatic, they asked me to print out the photo of me and him so they could show their friends...

they are now the most popular kids in school and even the teachers didn't give them homework for the week....

BONUS FOR DAD!!!!!!!!!

can i just say one more time how ******* Awesome this is!!!!! ..seriously ..you did us all proud bros!

I echo that whole-heartedly, George. To Andrew, Clay, Gene - everyone who worked hard to make that happen - It's beyond words now, this is an historical day not just for us, but for the entire community.

Just might be the greatest event since the Lair's first convention, hands down. Nice work, everyone! ;)

Congratulations to Kithunter for realizing a dream, and to Meangene83 and Eaglewood for being there with him. The three of you really accomplished something for yourselves.

Was that Eaglewood in the third Predator suit, standing stage right? I reread the original thread and I couldn't find any references to him being suited up, unless I'm just completely missing something.

Congratulations to Kithunter for realizing a dream, and to Meangene83 and Eaglewood for being there with him. The three of you really accomplished something for yourselves.

Was that Eaglewood in the third Predator suit, standing stage right? I reread the original thread and I couldn't find any references to him being suited up, unless I'm just completely missing something.
Not this time it wasnt -- but watch out!!!!!!

OMG! ****..It’s like preds on stage with Arnold are ‘stars’ too…It looks as though they are part of Arnold’s appearance….were they asked to be there? Or just happened to be there, in the right place at the right time?..I know everyone there knew Arnold was coming ..Damn that worked out b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l.l.y!!!
~Estelle

It worked out just like we planned ....yeah right :)

Just from being at the expo and the show organizers seeing us up close, they spoke with clay and told him they wanted us to be with him at the event. Clay then gave me the heads up that arnold was 5 minutes away and we were to stay onstage when he arrived he had no idea we were onstage (No pressure...!!!!) So his inital reaction was genuine.

I don't know who the 3rd pred is or was, i never stopped to ask....tunnel vision i guess.

I was also gonna take the chance and give him the bio right then and there but, i then i was like nah! ....better to try to do it one on one.

AM

MY boys are estatic, they asked me to print out the photo of me and him so they could show their friends...

they are now the most popular kids in school and even the teachers didn't give them homework for the week....

BONUS FOR DAD!!!!!!!!! :)

I'm jealous. Wish you were my Dad, Andrew. Lucky you're kids are fans like you. My Dad's like "meh, the first is the only good movie". As with me, I love 'em all.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back