Army Of Two- Tyson Rios and Elliott Salem *Pic Heavy*

ok so i have seen a random influx of some AO2 cosplay/costumes so i thought I would share ours... we have been steadily working on these for the last year or so upgrading weapons, tweaking packs and whatnots painting our masks... now i understand this isnt really a true prop build because most of this stuff is just bought but i enjoy it non the less

First up I am Elliott Salem black mask Red Cross, My roomate is Tyson Rios Green Skull mask(yes we know he isnt built enough), and our friend was a random disposable badguy.

We modeled our costumes off the 40th day versions, they seem a bit more manuverable and functional.

Unfortunantly I dont have many build pics. comments always appreciated the masks i know you will ask were actually bought as blanks from a dude in taiwan they are fiberglass and resin. they can handle a 6mm metal BB at point blank range at over 500fps and the lenses are the same and are acrillic the Shield is pink insulation and weathered to be bullet riddled and rusted.
Enjoy! couple game pics first
ARMY20OF20TWO2040TH20-20GAMES20TM20-20ISSUE208120-20FEAT201.jpg

armyoftwo1.jpg

IMG_0534-1.jpg

IMG_0826.jpg

IMG_0844.jpg

IMG_0505-1.jpg

IMG_0515-1.jpg

IMG_0520-1.jpg

IMG_0502-1.jpg

IMG_0453-1.jpg

IMG_0452-1.jpg

IMG_0451-1.jpg

IMG_1053.jpg

they aren't bad we added a lot of it... the nose area pushes a bit.... and no they are not the cactus hobby ones these were made by cold blood art and a lot nicer than Cactus hobby

SOLID!! You two look awesome. Great work and shots. Damn you guys got an arsenal to.

I did Salem for Dragon Con this past year. Got a blank from Jarvis B. on the forums here. I take it you guys got your masks from some where else?

Also where did you get your vest/chest armor? Need to get one of those for myself since I had to borrow one from a friend.

SOLID!! You two look awesome. Great work and shots. Damn you guys got an arsenal to.

I did Salem for Dragon Con this past year. Got a blank from Jarvis B. on the forums here. I take it you guys got your masks from some where else?

Also where did you get your vest/chest armor? Need to get one of those for myself since I had to borrow one from a friend.
I got my masks from Jarvis as well. They're a thing of beauty. :)

As far as vests go, I'm planning on getting mine from Airsoft Extreme, because it's close to where I live and I don't trust ordering online to places in S/E Asia (after all, I'm not gonna' take a flight down to Thailand if they don't deliver after I've sent my money). They have an online catalog as well and a pretty good selection.

Here's their website:
Vests : Airsoft Extreme, The premier American retailer of replica toy airsoft guns.

None of the vests look 100% accurate, but I'm no expert. Anyone have any input on which version looks best?

1. Awesome build.
2. what leg rig does elliot have on his right leg and the pistol holster?
3. Will you share that Coke?
4. Does your friend in the last pictures realize your gun is empty?

1. Thanks! we will have some professional pics up after this weekends Ohayocon
2. The tactical Pistol holster on right leg is..USA Holster- MarkIII (i use it for my real sig229) the Left leg is a standard utility rig you can get anywhere(holds my radio and wiring for the throat mics extra clips and MED gear)
3. I would if we didn't use it all for Capt'n cokes
4. yes unfortunantly they were.. sugoi was stupid anal and wanted all clips out, no batteries and gears removed or bolts locked to even carry them!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back