Armorer Works DL-44

AnthonyD2199

I wanted to know whats' the general opinion of the Airsoft DL-44 Blaster by Armorer Works, Is it accurate to any version of the blaster of the films?, also I wanted to know if it could be customised using Field Marshall parts to make it a different version.

I have it and love it! I consider it "my" DL-44 as it isn't 100% accurate to any of film versions. I think the closest is the Solo blaster but even that isn't spot on. I am sure more knowledgeable sources than myself will chime in. So every scratch or ding I get on it comes from me and makes it unique to me, which I love.

Thats great, I've been wanting to get one so I can customise it, do you know if any of Field Marshall's DL-44 parts can fit on the Armorer Works one?

If you are upgrading parts for the ANH hero (scope mount), you will need to re-thread the current scope mount holes in the side of the gun (1/4-20 i believe) and then file the holes in the FM cross bar as they are not far enough apart to line up with the holes on the side of the gun. He also sells an ANH aluminum grill that will fits the airsoft version perfectly.

Like Anakin Starkiller mentioned it’s the same airsoft that was used in SOLO:ASWS. With some mods of course. I recreated those mods 1:1 so it’s pretty easy to do and extremely accurate in reproduction. You don’t want to build any other dl-44 if ur going to get this airsoft as it’s inaccurate for all other dl-44s. Sure it’s similar “enough” but it’s not correct for any other blaster outside the SOLO blaster. TFA airsoft (which is different) is sold out so don’t let this opportunity pass you buy to build a truly accurate 1:1 film prop blaster. As far as field marshal parts go no they won’t fit correctly as they are designed around a denix Mauser. The details are different all over the place. I’m pretty good reference for his parts considers he used my old designs to create his. I also haven’t given any one permission to machine these parts so they not available in metal, only from shapeways (no mark up) or from me directly.

This is said AWC fully converted into the Solo blaster. If you have any questions let me know..
3F9F052C-CADB-4E4E-B473-A6C9B7C46B9D.png

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back