bomb_gauntlet.jpg

butt_armor.jpg

chest_piece.jpg

falconer_mask_first_coat_of_resin.jpg

proxcimity_mine.jpg

pred_gun.jpg

My_P1_in_bondo_stage.jpg

Pred_suit_with_chest_armor_amd_shoulder_armor.jpg

thanks . I backed them with card stock so i can resin them. Did a test worked out fine...

Your armor is looking pretty darn good so far. Can you explain your process for covering them in resin? Obviously this will make them harder and heavier. I'm interested to see how this progresses. It will also probably keep the paint from cracking as there wont be any bending of the foamies.

Foamies are brilliant. Am working on my armour at the mo and your work gives me inspiration to crack on and get it done. Brilliant work fella, like the mask too.

well went to put on my fully latexed pred suit i made, to small the stupid thing shrank alot. It was tight on my legs and I could'nt get it up over me shoulders....
Have a backup with my Green Lantern suit. Taking parts from one to put on the other. My problem was water. Iused water to thin the latex down and it made the suit shrink. Live and learn

Well finaly have armor and bio updates Here they are hope you like. They are all painted with hammered steel. Have mask peped before and one thats finished. It's the wolf pep file with out the spikes.

P5240001.JPG

P5240002.JPG

P5240003.JPG

P5240004.JPG

P5240005.JPG

P5240006.JPG

P5240007.JPG

P5240008.JPG

P5240009.JPG

P5240010.JPG

P5240011.JPG

P5240012.JPG

P5240013.JPG

P5240014.JPG

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back