ARMOR UP!!!

Kithunter

Hey all,

i'm really juiced up about all the new changes on the forum, so much so that i've begun constructing my new suit....i got the suit bug again...

the bio won't be ready until late 3rd quarter but i'm starting the chest armor. The sculpt is from the bad blood torso sculpt by MILK

ok the journey starts....cleaned and primed....

Front
armor_1.jpg

Back
armor_2.jpg

I'm debating if i'm going to chop it into sections and support it with leather like i did in my first build.

i'll take some pics with the armor on my first skin, thanks for viewing..

Andrew

I am very much looking forward to this build, will be fun to see how it all plays out. :D
Will the bio be by your own design or... ? If so, do you have any rough sketches of it?
Good luck with it all!

Great piece to start with and its great to see you having the suit bug again...can't wait to watch this journey!

thanks guys, feels real good to be building again...

a quick shot of the armor with the base coat of metal. I still have a few more steps to weather and color match it to the bio but...you get the basic idea

armor_3.jpg

nothing specific right now, just being creative....

i'm doing this kinda the way i built the first suit...try out different components and see where it leads me...

ok ok ...i thought about it and i'm like what with all the secret secret crap...

I'm getting my paws on one of them steve wang stalker bios, i saw the armor milk sculpted and figured it would work well together...

so i photoshopped the 2 elements and i'm digging the vibe of the suit ...HOWEVER!!!...if it doesn't start to look right i'lll take that into consideration and maybe head in another direction.

here is the Initial idea composite

badbust006.jpg

no...i think he is done with the suit painting for a bit....

aww man chris you are special....wanna know how special you are?....i was gonna ask you to paint this one for me...lol

SURPRISE!!!!!.......... :D

aww man chris you are special....wanna know how special you are?....i was gonna ask you to paint this one for me...lol

SURPRISE!!!!!.......... :D
[/quote]

Chris? who's that ? (y)

See?...that how it is...it's always kithunter this and kithunter that..and bro and we're tight...
then when you ask for the hook up it's always like ...

Who, what?.......lol

totally badass idea to use that bust as your armour.
and it's an awesome combo with wang's new sculpt.

one question though.
can you see out of that bio?
will you have to take out the lenses to do so?

So hapy that you have got the bug dude! Very cool to see life breathing back into this place in so many ways. What a great start to a great new lair for yourself.

Lets keep the creative juices flowing all the way to Dragon Con and beyond to NYCC!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back