Armor and Gauntlet painting

SithLord66

:) Here's my armor I painted before Halloween. I was in such a hurry to finish my suit,I didn't have time to post any photos of me showing my first time painting. I had only the one photo of my gauntlet showing leds before priming with plast-dip. After also priming armor with Plasti-dip, I then coat them with plain old Rustoleum Silver "(NOT metal flake or hammered types... those crack too much)". Finally using acrylic black to give it the aged weathered look. Last I coated them with a no gloss sealer. I want to thank Scott "Mannowar" for the painting tips he gave me on this too. O'yea be sure to practice safety and wear gloves and the proper mask. No not your Predator mask either.
102_0025.jpg
Armorpaintup.jpg
Armorpaintup2.jpg
Armorsprayedsilver.jpg
Armorpaintup3.jpg
Armoraged2.jpg
Armoraged3.jpg

102_0025.jpg

Armorpaintup.jpg

Armorpaintup2.jpg

Armorsprayedsilver.jpg

Armorpaintup3.jpg

Armoraged2.jpg

Armoraged3.jpg

I want those shins! Are they big? I have big calves
Sorry Mike not for sale. I bet Scotts "Mannowar" got some he would sale you though. :) They fit me nice and snugg if you can tell in my completed suit thread photo's. Thank you all for the kind words too.

I love how shiny it looks in this photo with the new paint. Very good job man I want mine to as shiny as that when I go and paint mine
They are shiny. I was going for the aged look so I used the black acrylic paint and foam brushed them after that photo was took.

What else would a Predator drive? :) Gotta be able to go to those hard to reach places to hunt.
I like them shiny I will have to do that to mine. Of, course reall metal never looks like that especially when you go out hunting because you are bound to get scratches and dents somewhere along the line.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back