So in the midst of working on two spiderman costumes, I decided to get cracking on my Halloween costume for this year. Now I absolutely love the Arkham knight and asylum designs for Scarecrow, so I decided that instead of trying to know in every single detail, I'd put together my own interpretation based strongly on the Arkham Knight version. I had syringes and assorted vials at home from old allergy shots and science kits. I went to goodwill and got some great pants that I'll put a picture up of later. I then went to Joanne's and got an appropriate amount of burlap for the mask and some brown fabric that was in my budget for the coat. Right now I've mostly finished the mask and I am currently working on sewing the hood to the main portion of the coat. Best thing about scarecrow: all your hand stitching can be as messy as you want. Let me know what you think!