arkham knight flexible suit

thudson4

this suit is going to stay as close to game accurate as possible with a few exceptions for comfort or flexibility
IMG_0936.JPGthis is my template for the chest
IMG_0938.JPGthis is how the foam model turned out
if u noticed it is 3 seperate pieces i plan on connecting those with elastic strips from walmart comment what u think i should do and how i should do it trying to start a thread for a game accurate arkham knight suit so leave ur thoughts on it so far and plz give me any suggestions u may have

I've started my Arkham Knight outfit and I'm sticking to the game design as well, but I haven't gotten to the chest yet. I started with the bracers and went to the Helmet. Helmet is almost done as far as construction goes. What you have looks good so far! Can't wait to see the finished product.

chest is completely cut from foam now all i have to do is coat in plasti-dip and paint. after that i will start to work on the abbs and connecting the chest with elastic strips

Attachments

• IMG_0954.JPG
    IMG_0954.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 119
Finally someone actually making a game accurate suit with seperate pieces and flexibility

- - - Updated - - -

I've started my Arkham Knight outfit and I'm sticking to the game design as well, but I haven't gotten to the chest yet. I started with the bracers and went to the Helmet. Helmet is almost done as far as construction goes. What you have looks good so far! Can't wait to see the finished product.

Can you please make athread

- - - Updated - - -

Finally someon actually making a game accurate suit with separate pieces and flexibility

- - - Updated - - -

Finally,Someone actually making a game accurate suit with flexibility and separate pieces

ive always thought of this as a good idea, just dont have the time to do it
heres a tip, before you but the elastic straps on put some black spandex, that way when the pieces separate you'll only see black instead of a bunch of elastic straps
just looks better

I'm working on this suit myself on 3D printed plastic (haven't got the pieces yet) and I really wanted to do the same idea as you I'm just worried due to the extra weight of plastic it will compromise the strength of the suit looking good mate

Sent From The Batcave

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back