Arkham Knight Batman Foam Build

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Reaper25red

Alright so I'm a Poor Fella so I'm trying to keep this on the cheap side and everything so far is in foam

*Sorry about picture Quality all taken with cellphone
all pics are W.I.P and Pre-paint :)
tnuUofv.jpg
Vkh1pOK.jpg
deL7Tk7.jpg
voJW79c.jpg
tcmzfsi.jpg
qNWXyW5.jpg
The Paper on the bottom left is to block reflective logo
ZDbHwqd.jpg
The half mask is there for effect :D. I didn't like the way the chest and pauldrons looked so...

omnGCJ2.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Moviepropmaker6

For the cowl just buy a urethane tdk cowl cut it up like in the game( assuming you have already seen the cowl or played the game)and then just stick all the pieces on to a morph mask