Arkham City Game Releases Tomorrow...Who's Ready??

BoozeBeGood

Sr Member
So I have Arkham City pre-ordered and all paid off. I know a lot of stores will have midnight releases. I'm grabbing mine tomorrow after work. Anyone else?

I was shocked to not find a thread on this. Just a lot of costume threads...unless someone Jedifyfes me in a sec...:behave

Cant WAIT! Ive had this one pre order for weeks! Its gotten great 9.5 or better from most the game sites. Plus the downloadable content is Great! Robin , NightWing, Frank Millers Batman skin and all the maps!

I loved Arkham Asylum but every review I've heard says this one is so much better. Traveling around the city looks amazing in itself!

Amazon's release day pre-order guarantee better work or my gf is going to be really unhappy. I won't get to play it until this weekend as she is going to monopolize it.

i leaving my house on the motorcycle to pick it up in 2 hours at the midnight release party at gamestop. never been to one of those, should be interesting.

Just got home from the store with it. I was disappointed by the turnout, I showed up at 11:40 and there were only 12 people there. Ah well, enough chatting, I've got mooks to beat up.

I hope to hear it's as good as or better than the last one. I never did see a reason to stand in line for a game when there is never a shortage.

Can't get it until tomorrow and then won't get to play it until Thursday. Baby is also due this week so that could really mess up my playing time. :)

I fully intend to buy it eventually, but seeing as how I saw no preorder bonuses offered, I figured I'd hold off until a little later. Loved the first one, though.

All that was offered was a multiplayer (or maybe a challenge) map of the Joker's hideout. I won't preorder games that offer only multiplayer stuff or stuff like that as i don't have a gold membership.

Actually, my preorder at Gamestop came with the Joker map, a Batman The Animated Series Batman skin that can be applied (includes Batman and Catwoman BTAS), a free soundtrack download, and then some local goodies they were passing out to Chipotle and Panda Express (free coupons).

I've only been playing for a couple of hours and it is really hard to put down. Definitely more in depth than the first one and so far really interesting IMO. I love it :)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back