Arkham City Dye Sub Batman

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

callmemilo

Hi guys, I've been learning to sew my own suits so I don't have to outsource the work, save myself a little cash. For my first attempt at sewing a full bodysuit, I decided to put my own costume at risk and sew together my Arkham batsuit. The result wasn't too bad. When I get some trunks sorted I'll be able to post better pics, so I apologise upfront for how TERRIBLE the following pic is. :p

I promise, better pics are coming. :D

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Guri

Sr Member
Looks pretty good, for what I can see of it. It's great that you're going for it and tackling the sewing skills. :) Can't wait to see more.

Spidey74

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Nice! Did you create the pattern for your suit? Any pics of the pattern you used?

callmemilo

Yes, it's my own pattern. I'll be posting better pics of the suit soon, but I won't be making the pattern public.

callmemilo

So got some pics of my half-finished suit. The bodysuit and cowl are the only Arkham parts, the rest of the suit was borrowed from my comic batsuit so I could wear it for this event at Red Sun Comics.

MrBibou

I love it !
You look really great with this suit, the cowl is just beautiful..
Very nice job !