Arkham City Catwoman cowl **UPDATE PG.2**

reevz666

Arkham City Cat cowl ready for mold #1...piping and texture finish will be done on a separate master copy ( Arkham goggles are coming soon as well )... there will be 2 versions of this cowl for you ladies out there just wanting to do a non game version of the suit...this version and the game version....updates after the 1st of the year

cat-cowl-1small.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Arkham City Catwoman cowl

HATE YOU! IM A POOR, POOR PERSON WHO`S GONNA HAVE TO SAVE LOADS OF MONEY FOR THIS NOW u.u

ah well, it`s so damn accurate I`d be stupid not to get one, plus you save me trouble of finding out how to make the ears, although im a bit worried it`d clash with the rest of my suit, i was gonna make it with the same fabrics I used for the catsuit :/ hm.. once i get the price I`ll know for sure :p still, very awesome job <3

Looks awesome. I'm the one who emailed you about the Wolverine cowl, I need so much of your stuff it's ridiculous. This is amazing.

that's actually kinda cool :) I have a friend with a leather skull cap for her cat woman costume but i'd say this wins ;)

That's very cool! Looking forward to seeing the second cowl. Awesome work Shawn.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back