Arkham City Catwoman cowl **UPDATE PG.2**

reevz666

Arkham City Cat cowl ready for mold #1...piping and texture finish will be done on a separate master copy ( Arkham goggles are coming soon as well )... there will be 2 versions of this cowl for you ladies out there just wanting to do a non game version of the suit...this version and the game version....updates after the 1st of the year

Last edited:

peytonriley

Re: Arkham City Catwoman cowl

HATE YOU! IM A POOR, POOR PERSON WHO`S GONNA HAVE TO SAVE LOADS OF MONEY FOR THIS NOW u.u

ah well, it`s so damn accurate I`d be stupid not to get one, plus you save me trouble of finding out how to make the ears, although im a bit worried it`d clash with the rest of my suit, i was gonna make it with the same fabrics I used for the catsuit :/ hm.. once i get the price I`ll know for sure :p still, very awesome job <3

AdamL

Looks awesome. I'm the one who emailed you about the Wolverine cowl, I need so much of your stuff it's ridiculous. This is amazing.

Marmite taz

that's actually kinda cool :) I have a friend with a leather skull cap for her cat woman costume but i'd say this wins ;)

AdamL

NICE! Looks awesome. Get this modeled on a female!

Spidey74

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

That's very cool! Looking forward to seeing the second cowl. Awesome work Shawn.

mau5

It doesn't look at all odd on that armature. Haha, good work though!