Arkham Asylum Props: What's Out There?

MattMunson

Master Member
Google yielded very limited results, but I'm curious if anyone has seen any props from Arkham asylum ASIDE from the batarang??

Reference pics also seem hard to come by, so if you've got anything, post them please. I'm mainly interested in Batman's stuff. I'm thinking of doing a scratch build of something, maybe the grapple gun.

DAAAAAMN! First post from Hatman, and it's a DOOZY!!!! Thank you sir! that's really quite spectacular. Where did you get it from?

I actually have a bunch of models and textures ripped from the game's files. So if you need any more images, just let me know.

awesome. Do you have the explosive gel gun, and the rope shooter thingie?? Oooh, and lock pick computer thingie???

Are the models something I could open up in a pepakura designer to play around with and get dimensions off?

WOW!!!

Thanks to this thread, now that I know what I'm looking for, I managed to find a full set of extracted files from the game. HOLY COW. it's amazing. Pepakura designer can import them all. wow. I think I'm going to take my first shot at pepping something. I might just use it as reference for a final piece, but MAN, this is amazing!

Google yielded very limited results, but I'm curious if anyone has seen any props from Arkham asylum ASIDE from the batarang??

Reference pics also seem hard to come by, so if you've got anything, post them please. I'm mainly interested in Batman's stuff. I'm thinking of doing a scratch build of something, maybe the grapple gun.

Have you seen on Ebay the real (steel) Arkham Asylum batarang ? A great item for a Batman fan !

I know you were mainly interested in Batman weapons, but what about the Mr. Scarface puppet? I have the game here. I'll see what I can view without playing.

Have you seen on Ebay the real (steel) Arkham Asylum batarang ? A great item for a Batman fan !

Yup, already have one, and it's not very nice. I own that steel one, the russrep one, and the one that came with the game. The russrep one is by far the best one. It's amazing!

I suppose the real trick would be to get some of them Cnc'd, but where's the fun in that.

The site with the downloads has been removed. Anyone else have the 3D models they can share? Thanks

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back