Arkham Asylum Game of the Year Edition for PS3..Help?!

hankey01

Sr Member
I am about 2/3 through this game (yes the first one as I played Arkham City then went back to play this). I had a PS3 version loaned to me by a co-worker. After a few months he wants it back (fair enough but I was only a couple of weeks from completing it).

I found a used copy of the game and bought a replacement, BUT I bought the Game of the Year edition and my saved games are not compatible so I have to start over!!! Not the end of the world because it's fun..but this sets me back a few months of playing (I play on weekends when I have time only).

I have found some game saves online for the PS3, but I can only find them for the original version, not the game of the year edition.

Anyone have a saved game they could email me..or is it even an option at that point to go back to the chapter I was on and resume?

I could try for you. I have the GOTY edition. I only used one slot and my last save is probably at the very end. I had all secrets and trophies (100% complete). Not sure if that will work. I've never tried loading or copying a save game.
PM me your email if interested.

I did it opposite of you. I started with Asylum and got hooked. Now Im chin deep into City!

I completed the main story but have most of the side missions and trophies to complete still.

All secrets and trophies?! Unreal!! I think I'll replay City in hard mode once I finish Asylum.

Sounds perfect..I's appreciate giving it a shot. I think you just have to copy your saved game to a USB drive then you should be able to email it..I hope.

I'll PM you my address! Thanks!

Fair warning: Trophies and all that will likely be locked to the PSN account that made them. You might be able to load the save, but don't expect to receive any credit on the trophies and such from playing.

I've just done some reading and it doesn't look like you can go back and play at any point in the story so I very likely have to restart anyways. MAYBE I'll be able to restart on difficult with all gadgets unlocked or something at least.

At least I'll know for sure.

:)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back