Question Are we no longer adding updates to the ban list?

Funky

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I've noticed that for about a year a LOT of people aren't being added the ban log after being banned. I realize this can be time consuming to constantly keep that list updated but I count on it to update my personal ban list. Recently I sold something to a member and I just found out he was banned though I don't know why. I just have no desire to do ANY transactions with banned members, and as I go along and add names to my list, I just have to mark them "banned" but with no reason why which can be a bit frustrating.
Just askin'...

FunkyJedi has been banned due to questioning why the ban list has not been updated.
Jedifyfe has been banned for insinuating that a member would get banned for questioning why the ban list has not been updated.
:lol
I've noticed that for about a year a LOT of people aren't being added the ban log after being banned. I realize this can be time consuming to constantly keep that list updated but I count on it to update my personal ban list. Recently I sold something to a member and I just found out he was banned though I don't know why. I just have no desire to do ANY transactions with banned members, and as I go along and add names to my list, I just have to mark them "banned" but with no reason why which can be a bit frustrating.
Just askin'...
At this point most bans are due to new members causing trouble right out of the gate so adding them to the list has not been a high priority. However, we do try to make sure that all the bannings that are sales related get posted.

PM sent.

Brad, how have we made it THIS long?!:lol

just for the record, I was in no way questioning the mods nor the decisions the make.
Now, ladies and gentlemen, watch Funky Jedi do the Backpedle Shuffle!!!

Just looked through the banned list. There are alot of unsavoury characters about, and all that sock puppetry....Some people really do need to get a life and find something in the real world worth doing (says the guy who just spent 20 minutes looking through the banned list).

Anyway.... back to prop construction, and no its not a recast!!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back