ARE THERE ANY PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN LAS VEGAS AND OWN A PREDATOR SUIT??

djjalles

Hello fellow hunters.I live in las vegas and was wondering if there is anyone how also lives in las vegas and own a predator suit as well.Let me know.
Thanks.

I almost moved to vegas with my best bro. It's still a possibility haha. If I learn of anyone in Vegas I will let you know!

Not sure which amuuricca u live in... the one I live in tolerates gay people n we even thank them for serving this country overseas.... TOLERANCE People ... that's all we need.
Back to topic .... not in Vegas at least not living there.
U should come to California n hang out with us.

depredador1997 said:
Not sure which amuuricca u live in... the one I live in tolerates gay people n we even thank them for serving this country overseas.... TOLERANCE People ... that's all we need.
Amurica!
The land of hot babes, big guns and bitchin cars.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back to topic .... not in Vegas at least not living there.
U should come to California n hang out with us.
Depredator1997 thanks for replying.And yeah maybe we can all dress up in our suits and go scare some people in cali.lolTake care.

Ya you should come out here djjalles and hang out with us there is going to be another con soon in LA I love to go out there and suit up but man I would Die maybe Halloween I hard it gets crazy out there ;)

Ya you should come out here djjalles and hang out with us there is going to be another con soon in LA I love to go out there and suit up but man I would Die maybe Halloween I hard it gets crazy out there ;)
Cool is love to suit up and go check out the con.Let me know when it is,where,all the info and ill arrange to go out there and meet up with you guys.

What's going on, I am in the process of building my predator so wanted to reply am here in vegas well moving to henderson same idea though. Drop me a line

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back