Are there any 1:350 blueprints of Reliant?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

clancampbell

Sr Member
I'd love to semi-scratch a 1:350 scale USS Reliant...

...does anybody produce a set of plans or blueprints for such a thing???

Thanks

Rich

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

jtwaclawski

I have a great set of blueprints at home but at the momnet I forget who makes them. Frontiers or something. You'd have to blow them up to 350 scale though. Best set I have seen to date but I haven't checked them for accuracy.

FlyingDachshund

Federation Frontiers sold a nice set, drawn by Michael Rupprecht. I beleive they are defunct now though. Shame, he was working on a 1701 Refit set that I was really looking forward to...

Mark in Okinawa

clancampbell

Sr Member
Thanks for the help guys!

Does anyone know if the Reliant's nacelle pylons go straight down like they do on the plans, or are the slightly splayed out?

I've seen 2 different verions and wonder which is accurate?

Thanks

Rich

clancampbell

Sr Member
Thanks for that!
Most of the bp's show the pylons going straight down....always thought that looked a bit odd....

Rich