Architecture kitchen miniature/maquette/model (term 1 final project)

The Old Maker

Hey dudes
this is my first term final project we had to create our own kitchen (from our house) but i thought this is a copy paste and i designed my own kitchen and created it some parts doesn't match (mostly the cupboard) to style of the kitchen and some parts are now cut well sorry for these 2 errors but over all how do you see this handmade model with a self designed plan and Order ? i appreciate if you can give me tips to becoming better .

i used papercrafts and foam + blender foam.

i am not sure if this is the right froum for talking this i apologize to mod/admin if i am wrong please move the topic to the right froum .
photo_2020-07-11_14-10-23.jpgphoto_2020-07-11_14-10-24.jpgphoto_2020-07-11_14-10-25.jpgphoto_2020-07-11_14-10-26 (2).jpgphoto_2020-07-11_14-10-26.jpgphoto_2020-07-11_14-10-28 (2).jpg

Overall some nice work going on here. What scale is this? Some Photos of your source material would be a nice addition as well for comparison. Be careful of some of the scale issues(Cigarette Pack and Cream Cheese Package seem very large). A really great start for your modeling!

Overall some nice work going on here. What scale is this? Some Photos of your source material would be a nice addition as well for comparison. Be careful of some of the scale issues(Cigarette Pack and Cream Cheese Package seem very large). A really great start for your modeling!
hey champ how is it going ?
the platform is 27*28 cm and the model is 23.5*23.5*14.5
about the scale it ment to be 1/50
i used foam /blender foam papercraft (135 glossy) and office needle
and thanks a lot for the tips i'll sure will pay more attention to it .

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back